I didn't get to listen to it. Dang.
American Idol.
Lakisha gave her worst performance today.
She couldn't carry that tune in a bucket. Missed it all over the place.
Chris also appeared to need a handle for his tune so he could carry it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I didn't get to listen to it. Dang.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Found them...
Blake (When The Stars Go Blue)--Not to bad actually. He's not super strong vocally but he does have a good tone to his voice when he sings.
Melinda (Trouble Is A Woman)--I knew the title but couldn't remember the song. She actually did a pretty good job with it, although it definitely didn't sound country, but she was strong vocally.
LaKisha (Jesus Take The Wheel)--I don't know if I would have picked a Carrie song. She's got a super strong voice but the song doesn't fit her voice at all. She can sing anything, but this really wasn't her style.
Sanjaya (Let's Give Them Something To Talk About)--Actually it fit his voice, at least most of the time. He sounded more in key than normal. Maybe just used to him sounding horrible so when he's only a negative 80 instead of the whole negative 100 it sounds fair.
Jordin (Broken Wing)--She may be the favorite. Her voice seems to adapt better than most to different genres. Very powerful voice and doesn't seem to oversing.
Phil (Where The Blacktop Ends)--Nothing great, nothing terrible. Distinctly average to me. I think he tries to oversing.
Chris (Mayberry)--Started out horrible. Got better as he went. Actually at times sounds like the Rascal Flatts singer, othertimes sounds like a drunken karaoke singer.
Bottom 3
Chris Lakisha Sanjaya
Safe
Lakisha
Going home
Sanjaya
*Yeah probably not but I can hope*
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Sanjaya is gone.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't follow Idol at all, but was watchin Letterman last night and he had the creator of that vote for the worst website, i thought the site had just become during this season, think the feller said he created it during the 2nd or 3rd season..
also, that around 35 million votes are cast each week for Idol, and that he gets around 10 million hits a week, so you could almost say that 1/3 of votes are coming in for the worst..i actually think the whole website is genius, and would have loved to see that sanjaya cat win...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Are you serious? Please say you're serious.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Sanjaya should have been charged with felonious assault of a Bonnie Raitt song. Thankfully, he's gone!
I don't follow this show at all but Sanjaya can't be any worse winner than Taylor of the black guy that turned t!ts up.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
He definitely is. Taylor is good man. Maybe not your thing or something, but he has a nice voice and very good control. Sort of Joe Cocker type singer.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
the only reason i wanted to see sanjaya stay is so that i could stare at his sisters hooters...anyone see the pictures of her naked playing a guitar or her Hooters pictures from work
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks